Use of the website is provided by The Queen’s Green Canopy subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of, and an agreement to comply with, these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
- The Queen’s Green Canopy reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- The Queen’s Green Canopy may update and change the website from time to time as it sees fit.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, for domestic and private use, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party. You must not misuse the website by knowingly introducing viruses or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- This website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to The Queen’s Green Canopy are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will The Queen’s Green Canopy be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the website, whether in contract or in negligence.
- The Queen’s Green Canopy does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
- The Queen’s Green Canopy is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from The Queen’s Green Canopy. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by The Queen’s Green Canopy to use any item displayed.
- Extracts or pages may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this website with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not The Queen’s Green Canopy). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- The Queen’s Green Canopy takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet websites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and The Queen’s Green Canopy has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that The Queen’s Green Canopy approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary information.
- Offensive or inappropriate content placed on the The Queen’s Green Canopy website:
- If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to or anywhere on The Queen’s Green Canopy website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any Queen’s Green Canopy service, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
- Where The Queen’s Green Canopy reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England and Wales (or the law of Scotland or Northern Ireland, if you live there) (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this website must be terminated immediately.
The Queen’s Green Canopy is hosted by Cool Earth, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (number 06053314) and a UK registered charity (number 1117978) with a registered office at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, UK WC1N 3AX.
If you have any queries please contact us at [email protected]